Broad spectrum fungicide for control of turf diseases in lawns.
- Controls a broad spectrum of more than 20 turfgrass diseases, including brown patch, pythium and snow mold
- Available in granular, ready-to-spread, liquid or dry sprayable formulations
- Absorbed through the leaf blade or stem and is taken up by the root system
- Translocates upward (acropetally) and is uniformly distributed
- Extruded active ingredient, from the plant, is washed down and recycled back into the plant by root uptake
- Allows for extended application intervals up to 28 days, depending on disease pressure, allowing for fewer applications
- Controls certain turfgrass diseases associated with turfgrass establishment from seed, and may also be used during over-seeding of dormant turfgrass
Related diseases: Red thread, Rust, Brown patch, Summer patch, Leaf spot, Necrotic ring spot, Anthracnose, Fairy ring, Powdery mildew, Take-all Patch, Gray snow mold, Melting out, Gray leaf spot
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.